Thursday, December 15, 2011

~* Graphic 45 Christmas Past ~ Altered Box and Mini Album Inside for Christmas 2011 *~

Aloha Everyone!
Boy, it has been a long time since I've visited blogland (beside my little pop-ins here and there).  I'm sorry I haven't been able to drop by your blogs, but you guys have definitely been on my mind!  I finally had a chance to squeeze in some craft time yesterday and today!  I had sooo much fun :)!  I was having crafting withdrawals.  hehe!
I altered a Making Memories embellishment box with papers from the Graphic 45 Christmas Past Deluxe Edition paper stack.  I also used some trims, Prima gold leaves, paper poinsettias, and twine.  I cut out cute scenes from the collection, but kept the mini simple.  I plan to add 2x3 photos and lightly embellish ;p'.  This project is a keepsake for Christmas 2011.
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Holiday season!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

9 comments:

Friday said...

As usual I love it, Steph. I want to wish a wonderful holiday season for you and your family. TFS... Hugs!!

Ros said...

Hello!! ... Lovely to see you crafting again ... this is stunning ... what a beauty ... I hope you are well ... have a lovely Christmas my friend xxx

Linda B said...

Absolutely FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!

Juls said...

such a stunningly fabulous and beautiful creation! Hugs Juls

Ira said...

Oh wow Steph, your altered box looks absolutely fabulous, good heavens! It's so full of lovely details and your choice of images is fantastic! hope you're doing fine my friend, you might want to keep an eye on your mail box, something might drop in one of these days ;-) Hugs, Ira xox

Linda R. said...

Hello.. Its so nice to see you again. And what a fabulous project you have created.. Hope you have the merriest of Christmases...

Hugs, Linda

Tracy said...

What a beautiful project Steph! Special pics for a special Christmas. :-) So glad you got a little crafty time. Miss ya! Hugs!

jacirascrap said...

Que belo projeto...super cheio de detalhes!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Stunning! This is gorgeous, Steph!