Wednesday, December 21, 2011

~* Graphic 45 Christmas Past Ornament/Mini Scrapbook Album - Christmas 2011 *~

Hi Everyone!

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!  I had a bit more time to sit down and craft again so I'm very happy!  I really wanted to make a special ornament for 2011 to display and to also have as a keepsake for future years.  I created this ornament mini using the Graphic 45 Christmas Past paper collection and a Sizzix XL Bigz Album Circle die.  The front uses a Making Memories frame that I further embellished with a paper poinsettia (Glimmer Misted and added metallic paint) and Stickles.  I also cut out the numbers from the Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess Alphabet sheet, distressed the edges with my fingernail and with ink, and then added Stickles and Glossy Accents.  The other pages were embellished with images from the collection, pom pom trims, lace, baker's twine, buttons, and more Stickles.  I love how Stickles accent projects!

I'm entering this project in Let's Get Shabby Challenge #30 - A List...I have the following in my project:

angel
holly/ivy/mistletoe/wreath (can use more than one but counts as one choice)
bell/s
snowflakes
tree/s
(it is an ornament :))


Thanks for stopping by and I wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas!

Warm *hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

21 comments:

Ros said...

This is so lovely ... Steph I never realised you had things on You Tube ... just took a look ...Wow!
Wishing you a wonderful christmas and sending much aloha xxx

~amy~ said...

yahoooo for crafty time...this is simply awesome!

NickelNook said...

Wow, Steph! That's a really beautiful mini! It's so nice to be seeing your lovely creations again! A Very Merry Christmas to you!...Nancy :o)

Friday said...

Gorgeous mini, Steph. That poinsettia is so pretty. Love it. TFS... Hugs!!

Juls said...

gorgeous and fabulous creation! Hugs Juls

Tracy said...

Don't you just love those papers! The album is super cute Steph! Have a wonderful Merry Christmas!

Ira said...

A gorgeous album made with fabulous papers. What a wonderful keepsake Steph! Merry Christmas to you, hugs, Ira xox

Linda R. said...

Gorgeous my friend.. Those papers are beautiful..

Merry Christmas!!

Hugs, Linda

Vicki C said...

Very Very Pretty! Thanks for following my blog ..and also for introducing your self, so I could say THANKS and to come by and see your pretties. Vicki

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

OH wow, that is one lovely project there!!!
Thanks for sharing your talent the past year and I am wishing you another creative year ahead, happy new year Tracy!!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there, Steph!! What a fabulous mini album! I just love this Graphic 45 line. I'm kicking myself that I didn't use it more this Christmas....especially after seeing this. Love the fun ornament shape you used and I love the Stickles, too. The touches of lace and trim add such a sweet vintage feel. I absolutely adore all the detail of the cover.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend, my friend!

Lean said...

This is a lovely album you g=have made Steph great cover i love it!
Wish you a beautiful 2012 byebye,Lean howdoe!!!!!!!!!!

Terry said...

Well I will have to go visit you on You Tube! This is amazing! Totally stunning! Have a wonderful New Year!

Audrey Pettit said...

Happy New Year, Steph! Hoping 2012 fills your life with only wonderful things!

Puakalehua said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!! I didn't know you have a blog. Thank you for adding me. XOXO.

Lori said...

Wow, wow! Your Christmas album is beautiful! Happy New Year!

cabio's craft corner said...

You always amaze me with your vintage creatons Steph!! Vintage and boy theme projects are my weakest part comes to create. Keep those themes coming so I can get more inspirations from you please!! Happy New year to you and your family :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

mandysea said...

lovely Steph!

Gayle said...

Great project, love all the details.

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

Gorgeous Christmas album....lovely details :)

christiane 83 said...

Waouh, georgous !!!