Friday, January 6, 2012

~* Vintage Angel Mitten Ornament using Graphic 45 Christmas Past Collection *~

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far! 
I created this vintage angel mitten ornament using the Graphic 45 Christmas Past paper collection.  I painted the paper mache mitten with Antique White acrylic paint and then I adhered the beautiful angels that I cut from the paper.  The edges were distressed using my fingernail and also with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  I added paper roses, heart and angel  and ornate buttons, burlap twine, Prima lace, and pearl trims.  I have another ornament that is a work in progress...stay tuned ;p'. 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

so gorgeous steph!

Juls said...

wow this is just beautiful! Hugs Juls

Lean said...

Its so beautiful and sweet your mitten..great work!
Happy weekend byeee,Lean

Ros said...

Aloha! ... this is so sweet ... you put so much detail on it .. stunning! Have a lovely day

Stella said...

You should frame this priceless jewel. Love all the embellishments and I never ever get tired of pearls :)
have a lovely weekend!
Hugs,
Stella

Tracy said...

Vintage beauty my friend! Look at all those gorgeous embellies! So sweet! Hugs!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

How pretty, so glad to see your beautiful creation again!!!

Linda R. said...

This is stunning my friend. I love the image and the string of pearls look perfect on here..

Hope you are enjoying your day!

Hugs, Linda

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh, how beautiful, Steph! I totally want to make some of these now! SO stunning, so detailed! I'm in LOVE!

Ira said...

Oh wow Steph, such a gorgeous vintage mitton! Fabulous creation!! Hugs, Ira