Saturday, February 18, 2012

~* Aloha! *~

Hi Everyone!
I know, it's been awhile since my last post.  Life has been keeping me real busy these days...plus, I got a terrible cold recently :(.  Seems like everyone is getting sick at work and all the germies are everywhere!  Hope I can squeeze in a little crafting time this weekend.  
Just wanted to share with you a photo from the Aulani Disney Resort and Spa.  My family and I went there for their Character Breakfast in the later part of January.  The food was yummy and the kiddies enjoyed the characters.  We got to meet Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Stitch :)!  I must say it was a beautiful day...
Hope you are all having a lovely weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

6 comments:

Lean said...

oooo wauw what a vieuw great picture and i hope you feeling better soon!Lots of people are here sick to...me not yet.....
byeeeeeeeeeeee,Lean

~amy~ said...

WOW...totally looks like a postcard!!!!! Hope that you're feeling better!!!

Terry said...

Steph, that picture is like being in a dream! How fun! Hope you get feeling better really quick!

Linda R said...

What a gorgeous photo. I would love to visit there. I do hope you feel better soon my friend.. I just got over a cold myself.. It took me 2 weeks to kick it.. YUCK!!

Hugs, Linda

Linda said...

Hey Chicky! Hope you're feeling better! Please check out my blog on Thursday - I've left something there for you! xoxo!

Ros said...

Wow!! This looks fabulous!! I hope you are feeling better ... take care of yourself ... sending a hug and much aloha