Friday, May 18, 2012

~* Black and White Copic Coloring Challenge by Rina and Jo *~

Hi again!
I was able to create my first easel card and also have fun playing along with my friend Rina and Jo's Black and White Copic Coloring Challenge.  I haven't colored in ages so I'm a little rusty at Copic coloring by itself...so it was fun to challenge myself especially coloring only using hues of black and white.  I used the cool grays.  I only have C0, C3, C5, C7, and C9.  I think I need to get C1 :)!  
Used black Bazzill cardstock as my base and so miscellaneous designer papers.  The flowers are I Am Roses and Wild Orchid Crafts.  There are clear wheat leaves, black rosette trim with little paper roses inside, and black flower plastic trim.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

5 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

You really made such an elegant card here Steph, love the black/white combination, very powerful! And such a pretty image, too! Hugs, Ira x

Lean said...

Beautiful easel card you have made looks so romantic.
byeee,Lean

Tracy said...

Awesome coloring job Steph! Her hair looks fabulous and I love the square doily and those beautiful flowers. Hugs!

Ros said...

Aloha!!! So lovely to see you creating ... how very sweet this is ... i really hope all is well with you and yours ... sending hugs and much Aloha! xxx

~amy~ said...

awesome easel card!!!