Sunday, May 20, 2012

~* Fleur Anya in B&W Easel Card *~

Hi Everyone!
Been crazy crafting, posting,...this weekend!  Yippees!  Here's another easel card I made in black and white.  I colored up Fleur Anya  with the same cool gray Copics C0, C3, C5, C7, and C9.  Unfortunately, the coloring looks better to me in person, hehe.  Oh wells ;p'.  I used some Martha Stewart DP that I cut with a nestie.  Added a little butterfly from a Making Memories trim.  The little sentiment is an epoxy tag from Making Memories.  Added some white satin trim and some flatback pearls.  There is some white cardstock and Martha Stewart DP inside along with some black rosette trim with a beautiful crystal flower and two baby Prima roses.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

You're really "at it" again Steph! Such a lovely series of black/white cards you've created, well done! Hugs, Ira

Ira Huberts said...

Something went wrong, argh! But here I am again, trying to tell you that you're really "at it" again, creating all of those lovely black/white cards, they look supercool! Hugs, Ira

Ros said...

Gorgeous ... I love the way she is framed ...