Sunday, May 27, 2012

~* Je t'aime! Paris Inspired Hanging Sign with B&W Flirty Anya*~

Aloha All!
Sharing a hanging piece that I created with medium black chipboard, Recollections My Favorite Things paper stack, a black and white Copic colored Flirty Anya, Wild Orchid Craft roses (and seam binding) and miscellaneous paper flowers, sprays, rosette trims, beaded trims, sprays, Eiffel Tower brad, and my homemade stickpins.  I added dimension to many of the images with glossy accents.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope that all is well with you <3!
Hope you're all have a wonderful weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

5 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

Oh-la-la Steph, she's adorable! A beautiful match of papers, image and elements, love those flowers, too! Hugs, Ira

Ros said...

Oh this is adorable!!! What a fab creation ... much aloha to you!

~amy~ said...

super FUN Steph!

Linda said...

I'm so glad you're back on the crafting wagon! Been loving all your projects Steph! Keep it up! Have a great week!

Linda R said...

Hi Steph, I am loving your wall hanging. It looks amazing..

Hugs~