Friday, May 18, 2012

~* Rilakkuma in Paris Meets Prima En Francais Nameplate *~


Aloha All!
I was able to squeeze a couple minutes here and there this week to create this nameplate for myself.  I call it "Rilakkuma in Paris meets Prima En Francais".  
I used a cute little memo set called Rilakkuma in Paris from Kawaii Ya and papers from the Prima En Francais paper stack.  I had so much fun creating this!  There is a bunch of layering and fussy-cutting and usage of images.  The edges of the papers were distressed using my fingernail and with Distress in Antique Linen.  I also used some of the trims from the En Francais collection and a pearl/organza one from my stash.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima.  I added Glossy Accents to several of the images, a little pearl spray, and a cute Eiffel Tower brad.
I'm entering this project into the Wild Orchid Challenge Week 50 - Anything Goes.  The beautiful cherry blossoms are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I love their flowers!  Can't stop from buying more and more, hee hee!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you,
Steph :)

4 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

What a fun creation Steph! It's good to see you creating again ;-) Those cute images are superb! Enjoy your weekend, hugs, Ira x

Tracy said...

Ooohooo somebody found a few moments to get crafty! LOL So good to see some of your wonderful projects again Steph. It sure is lots of fun. :-) Hugs!

~amy~ said...

This is soooooo fun:)

Linda said...

I totally love this name plate Steph! You did an awesome job!