Monday, May 28, 2012

~* With Love & Devotion Shabby Chic Hanging Sign *~

Hi Everyone!
Hope you're having a great week so far!  Tomorrow will be the start of my work week since we had Monday off for Memorial Day (thanks to all that serve our country...we will always remember you and also we remember our loved ones who have passed).
I'm just having so much crafty mojo lately...just the urge to create!  I am loving it so much.  It's such a great feeling to be able to express yourself through art.
Anyhoo, I digress...  
Here's another hanging sign I created.  It's more of the shabby chic genre.  Started off with some white chipboard.  Used some designer paper from the Prima Pixie Glen paper stack.  Added several diecuts from the Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings collection.  I {heart} those diecuts so much!  I also added three beautiful bits of lace.  Added antique white acrylic paint on the edges of the sign.
I used a wide variety of Wild Orchid Craft products, including trellis roses, roses, hip rosebuds, cherry blossoms, and seam binding!  I'm entering Wild Orchid Challenge: Week 51 - Eyes Down for Bingo!  So fun!  I have Ribbon and Lace, Flowers, and Pink :).
Thanks for stopping by!  Sorry I haven't been able to visit your blogs lately.  I hope to visit soon.  I really appreciate all your sweet comments!  
Have a FABULOUS week!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)  

4 comments:

Lean said...

Beautiful hanging Steph lovely made.
byebye,Lean

Linda R said...

Ahhhh.. What a gorgeous hanging. Love all the pretty flowers..

Hugs~

Ira Huberts said...

Such a sweet, delicate and romantic piece of work Steph, wonderfully made!! Love it!!

Ros Crawford said...

Aloha Steph .... I love your creation ... beautiful!