Sunday, June 17, 2012

~* Father's Day Easel Card Using Graphic45's A Ladies' Diary *~


Hi Everyone!
Sharing a card I made for my daddy for Father's Day.  I used the fab image and designer papers from Graphic45's A Ladies' Diary along with burlap twine, vintage buttons, and some jute rope I upcycled (it held the tag on my new jeans). I distressed the edges with my fingernail and with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
I'm entering this easel card into Simon Says Stamp and Show a Bit of Brown.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fab week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

5 comments:

Marijke said...

beautiful card, love the buttons on the rope

Ira Huberts said...

A truly gorgeous male card Steph, which your dad will cherish, love the twine and buttons, they go so well together! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Linda R said...

Such a wonderful card... Love the image..

Hugs~

Karin said...

lovely card!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! this is a fabulous card ... terrific image