Wednesday, June 20, 2012

~* Upcycled Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary Box with Drawers *~

Aloha All!
So busy with work and with family life, trying to squeeze in crafty time late at night and in the wee hours of the morning.  Here is a project I created out of mini cereal boxes as the base.  I made my own drawers!  hehe, that's amazing for me because I don't like to measure things when it comes to crafting.  I used the fabulous Graphic 45 A Ladies' Diary paper collection again!  So in love with those papers.  I used a bunch of images as well, lots of Wild Orchid Craft flowers and lace, trinket pearls, and Crackle Accents on some of the images.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you're having a wonderful week!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super pretty!!!! Hope all is FAB

Ira Huberts said...

Oh Steph, love your box, it looks so stylish and elegant! Very feminine indeed! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Linda R said...

WOW! This looks so pretty. I love the papers you used.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful beyond words ... much aloha to you!