Saturday, July 14, 2012

~* Graphic45 A Proper Gentleman Shadow Box *~

Aloha All,
Sharing a shadow box I created for my hubby's upcoming birthday.  I enjoyed layering all the fussy-cut images from Graphic45's A Proper Gentleman collection.  I distressed the edges with my distressing tool and with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.  I added my favorite Crackle Accents on the watch/clock faces and on the tennis racket.  Loved using a lot of buttons from my stash as well as my Tim Holtz embellishments.  I curled a lot of the corners to give a the worn, distressed look.
I'm entering this project into Simon Says Stamp & Show's Challenge which is to have layers in your project.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)  

5 comments:

Sandra said...

This shadow box is stunning! I'm sure your DH is going to love it! Love all those layers of embellishments and fussy cut images! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

~amy~ said...

love it....awesome use of the bits from your stash!

Ros Crawford said...

Aloha Steph! What a lovely gift for your Husband ... love all the little trinkets ... have a lovely day ... sending hugs ♥♥♥

Ira Huberts said...

Oh my word Steph, your husband is going to LOVE this, it's beautifully altered with such pretty papers and stunning elements! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! This is awesome! Love that classic line and love all the bits and pieces you used to embellish. Your hubby is going to love this!