Sunday, July 29, 2012

~* Mini Pockets with Cards *~

Aloha Everyone!
I had a lot of fun playing around with some goodies I just purchased.  I created these little pockets using small kraft merchandise bags and small glassine bags I purchased from kawaiigoodies.  The first one I created using a Michael's Recollection paper stack called My Favorite Things and the second one I created using the scraps from the Prima Nature Garden paper collection.  These are super fun to create.  
For the My Favorite Things pocket and card, I added some cute dark pink summer sunflower fabric tape that Soury had sent to me.  Love that pop of color.  It actually inspired me to use the papers since it also has that dark pink in it.  I fussy cut the images from the collection including the postcard piece that I inserted as the card.  Isn't the little poodle just darling :)?  I added a lot of Glossy Accents and pearls.
For the Prima Nature Garden pocket and notecard, I layered the DPs and distressed the edges with my fingernail and with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  I added some burlap trim, burlap twine, and a piece of Prima Alencon lace.
I hope to share with you some exciting news soon!
Have a wonderful Sunday and week!
big *hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

7 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Steph these are so lovely ... who can resist pockets ... I love them ♥♥♥

~amy~ said...

Love your pocket cards Steph!

Have a great week!

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGoodness, how adorable! Love these little pockets, Steph!

Ira Huberts said...

Oh Steph, these are tremendously beautiful! Fantastic pockets, they look so good! Hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Lori said...

Your pockets are ADORABLE! (I just picked up that same My Favorite Things paper pad - your beautiful creation makes me want to get it out right now!)

Linda R said...

These are both so lovely, what a wonderful idea..

Hugs~

Terry said...

Oh these are really lovely! So clever! Hope you are doing well!