Saturday, July 14, 2012

~* Prima Meadow Lark Altered Paper Bag with Card *~

Aloha All,
I just love making all varieties of these altered paper bags!  So much fun :)!  I made this one shabby chic using the beautiful soft pastel colored Prima Meadow Lark papers.  I did a bunch of fussy-cutting and layering.  All the edges are inked up with Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I used a bunch of Wild Orchid Craft products including the trellis rose in pink mist, 2-tone mushroom/creme wild roses, 2-tone baby pink wild roses, Guipure cream lace, and the heart doilie.  I also added some trinket pearls, stretchy crochet ruffled trim, and a Melissa Frances resin piece.
I'm entering this altered paper bag into the Wild Orchid Challenge 54 - Shabby Chic.  Here is a link to the Wild Orchid Challenge blog and a link to the blog post for Challenge 54 - Shabby Chic.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
big *hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

10 comments:

lynne said...

Hi
This is so pretty!
Wishes
Lynne

~amy~ said...

sooo gorgeous Steph!

Ira Huberts said...

This is just so extremely romantic, don't you just love these PM papers?? That heart doily and fine lace are gorgeous embellishments Steph! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Ros Crawford said...

I love to see your pretty bags ... this is stunning ... gorgeous choice of papers and the card is perfect!

Kylie said...

So cute Hunny!
Thanks for playing at WOC.
Hugs x

Bev said...

So pretty, thanks for joining us at WOC this week,

Audrey Pettit said...

Hey there, Steph! Hope you are doing well! It was great to hear from you the other day on my blog. :) LOVE your sweet altered bag and card! SO shabby chic feminine gorgeous! Love all that fussy cutting and layering!

Lori said...

Oh, my! What a beautiful altered bag - this is so soft and pretty!

Samantha said...

Your creations just get prettier and prettier, I have been away for too long, darn work. Hope you are having a beautiful summer in paradise! xoxoxox

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is fantastic! I LOVE all the layers and dimension. Beautiful! And good to see you and your wonderful creation again!