Tuesday, July 24, 2012

~* Prima Nature Garden Mini Paper Bag Mini *~

Aloha Everyone!
Hope you're having a great week so far!  Mine started off rough...but things are getting brighter.  I still have a slight cold, but it's going away!  Yay!
Here is a mini kraft paper bag mini album that I created with the scraps from my other Prima Nature Garden collection projects.  Had a ton of fun creating this.  I fussy-cut a lot of the pretty images and accented some with my favorite Crackle Accents, Glossy Accents, and Frosted Lace Stickles.  I added bits of Prima Alencon lace, burlap twine, pearls, and a Melissa Frances resin piece.  The big lace flower is a Maya Road trim that I cut and sprayed with Tattered Angels Crushed Shells Glimmer Mist.
I'm entering this project in Simon Says Stamp and Show - challenge - Hey Girl.  Nothing more feminine about pearls, lace, and sweet images.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a fabulous day!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

8 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such a beautiful little album ... love the papers and your attention to detail ... hope you will soon be feeling better ... sending hugs your way and much aloha! ♥♥♥

Lean said...

Wonderful mini album you have made.
Cool colors and details.
Byeeeee,Lean howdoe.

Anna-Karin said...

Such a beautiful little album and what a great way to use your scraps. Love all the little details and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Ira Huberts said...

Oh Steph this is such a fine album! Everything adds up, it's perfection from top to toe! Hope you're feeling better soon, sending hugs your way, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Linda R said...

Everything about this album is gorgeous.. Love your choice of papers. I do hope your are feeling better my friend..

Hugs~

Audrey Pettit said...

I love these little kraft envelopes! What a brilliant use for them!

Stella said...

OMG Steph this is priceless. I always love to have a look here and this took my breath away....Gorgeous!

Hope all is well with you!
Hugs!

Pam Sparks said...

Gorgeous collage creating Steph! Love all the vintage, shabby chic designing! TFS!