Sunday, August 5, 2012

~* Geisha Anya Card *~

Aloha Everyone!
I wanted to take a break from work and household chores and things and create.  I created this card using Geisha Anya, kraft cardstock, my Prima Nature Garden scraps, Flourishes Cherry Blossoms stamp, May Arts burlap twine and pink burlap twine trim, trinket pearls, Wild Orchid Crafts cherry blossom in champagne, Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Shot in Cape Cod Coral, and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Iridescent Gold.  I distressed the edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a FABULOUS week :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet card Steph ... she is so pretty ... It's always good to take a break and get back to creating ... sending much Aloha!

Stella said...

You took a break and made the right choice.Steph this is gorgeous! The geisha is a cutie; your flowers a beauty:)
Hugs!