Tuesday, August 14, 2012

~* Prima Almanac Teenie Weenie Mini :) *~

Aloha Everyone!
Hope you're having a wonderful week so far!  Can you believe it's mid-August already?  Where did the time go?
Here is my teenie weenie mini that I created using the following goodies from kawaiigoodies:


  • mini glassine bags (2" x 3.5")
  • script stamped cloth deco tape
I cut out the little images from the paper and layered it on the designer papers.  I edged everything with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  I connected the bags with kraft cardstock and the back binding is made of the cloth deco tape.  I had a lot of fun creating this teenie weenie project.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!*hugs* and Much aloha~!Steph :)

6 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

This is so cute ... I love your minis .... There is just something so special about tiny books ... have a lovely day my friend

Linda R said...

Looks amazing. You are so talented. LOVE seeing your work..

Hugs~

Ira Huberts said...

Totally adorable Steph! Love your mini book, don't you just love those PM papers?? Hope you're doing fine!! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Tracy said...

Oh my goodness Steph! That really is teeny tiny. LOL I don't think my old eyes could handle it. :-) It's precious and I'm so glad you've been able to find some more time to get crafty. Sending BIG hugs your way!!!

~amy~ said...

this is wonderful and I can't believe how tiny it is!!!!!!!

Super fabulous!

TGIF!!!

Juls said...

Hi Steph

I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed, Love all the detail to your work truley inspirational work!! Hugs Juls