Saturday, August 11, 2012

~* Prima "So Cute" Mini Altered Paper Bag with Tags *~

Aloha Everyone!

Happy August!  Hope you're all doing well!  We all have been under-the-weather in my household so it's been tough :(, but I found some time last nite to create!  This project is one of my Creative Design Team projects for kawaiigoodies on etsy!  I love Soury's store.  It's filled with wonderful kraft goodness to vintage rubber stamps to washi tapes...

I used the following goodies from kawaiigoodies to make my mini altered paper bag with tags :):
  • mini kraft lunch bag
  • divine twine
  • small manila tags
  • cotton lace adhesive deco tape
  • buttons
  • mini clothespin
I used the Prima "So Cute" paper collection - it's so cute, hee hee!  I made it a little shabby chic by adding acrylic paint on the edges of the paper and the images that I cut out.  I also added some of my own halfback pearl and trinket pearl trims.  I altered the mini clothespin with a button and twine and pearls.  The tags are covered with the designer papers and edged with the paint.  I added three colors of divine twine to each tag.  I also added designer paper to the inside of the bag.  Super fun!

Hope you have a lovely weekend!
Happy crafting!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Such a sweet little creation Steph ... I hope you will all soon be on the mend too ... much Aloha to you

Ira Huberts said...

Very neat creation Steph! Lovely and bright colours, cheerful! Hope you're all doing fine now again? Sending lots of hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Linda R said...

So pretty.. I do hope all is well..

Hugs~