Saturday, August 4, 2012

~* Shabby Chic Altered Mini Canvas featuring Rainy Daze Gorjuss Girl *~

Aloha Everyone!
Boy, it's been a busy week and weekend.  Had to work today (Saturday) and have to work tomorrow too.  I really wanted to craft some more, hehe.  
Glad I was able to finish this mini altered canvas for my friend, Friday.  It's a little thank you I'm going to send to her because she did something really nice for me.  Anyhoo, hope she likes it :).
I used the simply gorjuss rubber stamp - Rainy Daze that I purchased from All That Scraps.  Looks like they don't have it in stock anymore, but maybe they will bring more later?  I colored her up with my Copics (I added a bit of Frosted Lace Stickles) and fussy-cut her out.  The paper is from the Prima Romantique collection.  I love it.  I added some Antique White paint all around to make it shabby chic even the wood stand.  Those are pretty Wild Orchid Craft roses that I distressed with paint.  I added a bit of pearl trim.  The wings were created with a Maya Road trim that I glimmer misted with Crushed Shells.  The letters are from K&Company.  I thought the colors went well.  I also added the sheer ribbon/fused pearl trim at the top and the bottom of the canvas.
I'm entering this into All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge-Anything Goes!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
big *hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)   

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Aloha! This is such a sweet canvas ... embellished to perfection!

Ira Huberts said...

This is the cutest little canvas Steph! And your friend is going to be so excited to be given this lovely gift! Hope you're doing fine, sending hugs your way, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.com

Stella said...

Awe...this is sweet, stunning and gorgeous!
Have agreat day!
Hugs,
Stella

Linda R said...

Hello my sweet friend. You little canvas here is so cute. I just adore the sweet image. I do hope you are having a wonderful weekend..

Hugs~