Saturday, September 8, 2012

~* My First Shadow Box Card using Prima's Tea Thyme Collection *~

Aloha Everyone!
Sharing a shadow box card that I created using the beautiful Prima Tea Thyme Collection.  Making this card for the first time was a little challenging, but I think it came out pretty good.  
I used kraft cardstock as a base.  All the edges of the papers are inked up with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  The inside paper is distressed with some Antique White acrylic paint.  
The cover has a beautiful wide lace, adhesive lace from kawaiigoodies, Offray ivory rosette trim on the spine, Crackle Accents on the images, and the pretty Prima trinket that I tied some soft delicate lace to.   
The inside of the shadow box card features a pretty Sarah Kay image that I colored up with my Copics.  I added a bunch of Wild Orchid Craft roses and the white Guipire lace in the background.  There is also a cute birdcage and a Prima birdie trinket.  I also added Crackle Accents to the images.
Love that there is so much layering that can be done with this shadow box card.
I'm entering this puppy into Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge 58 - Layer it up.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)
  

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Gorgeous Steph ... You made a stunning job of this ... much Aloha to you

Linda R said...

This is so pretty and What a beautiful scene you have created. Lots of beautiful layers.. Thanks so much for you kind comment on my blog..

Hugs~

Lena Katrine said...

Great card of beautiful layers! Thanks for joing our challenge at WOC, hope to see you again next time too :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine