Wednesday, September 19, 2012

~* Shabby Chic Altered Tissue Box (from Target Dollar Bin) *~

Aloha!
Happy Thursday (actually still Wednesday over here)!  Almost Happy Aloha Friday!
Sharing an altered tissue box that I made.  I had a lot of fun creating it!  I created a housing for one of those tissue boxes you can pick up in the dollar bins at Target!  I made it so the recipient can take out the old box when they are finished using all the tissues and replace with a new box of tissues :).
I used K&Company Girly Girl DP along with a pretty multi-colored eyelet lace.  At the seam, I added three Wild Orchid Craft roses as the "buttons."  The top edge has some trinket pearls.  The top is covered with some DP as well as some delicate lace, trinket pearls, organza trim with flower beads, Wild Orchid Crafts heart crystal spray and roses and a fabric flower.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of your week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

wahoo for the T$ spot:) gorgeous project Steph!

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! What a beautiful box ... you really made this into something stunning ... Have a lovely day Steph

Friday said...

Gorgeous is the only word I can describe this Steph. You are a crafting fool. Keep them a coming. Love them all. Hugs!!

Ira Huberts said...

What a gorgeously altered box Steph! Makes you want to catch a cold again and again, lol! You embellish things so wonderfully! Hope you're doing fine, sending lots of hugs your way, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Lori said...

Wow - what a gorgeous alteration - seriously, from the dollar bin?!

Linda R said...

What a fabulous tissue box. Love all those pretty flowers my friend. I would be blowing my nose all day long just so I could look at it.

Hugs~

Tracy said...

Hey Steph! Super lovely little project. You always know just how to use all those yummy flowers. Sending big hugs your way. :-)