Saturday, September 1, 2012

~* "With Love" Altered Paper Bag & Card *~

Aloha Everyone!
Happy Weekend :)!!!  So happy the weekend is finally here!  Here's another altered paper bag and card that I made.  I am so addicted to making these!  I don't know what is it...maybe since I {heart} kraft!  
I created this altered paper bag and card using the Kaisercraft Sweet Nothings collection.  Love the beautiful images.  I did a bunch of layering and distressing of the edges with Antique Linen.  I added some  yummy laces and pearl trims and a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts products including the paper flowers, one of the stick pins (the white pearl with crown bead cap), and the blue and white lace.  I used my fave Crackle Accents and even added some lace tied onto a cute Eiffel Tower charm.  Finished it off with a heart pearl.
I'm entering this project into The Shabby Tea Room's Week #129 - 'Summer Cottage' challenge.  The challenge was to create a card or project inspired by the COLORS from the photo and INCLUDE DISTRESSING/SHABBY ELEMENTS plus a TITLE/SENTIMENT!  I used the peachy, greens, distressed neutrals,...shabby chic colors and my sentiment was cut out from the collection - "With Love".
Thanks for stopping by and have a fabbie weekend :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)
sweetcraf-teachick.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Tracy said...

There's one thing I know for sure about your crafting Steph. It's always true to you. :-) All the bells and whistles are your style and this shabby chic/vintage look is what you do best. Beautiful project! Sending BIG hugs to you!

Ira Huberts said...

And I couldn't agree more with Tracy, she's so right Steph! This IS indeed so you, an extremely pretty and wonderfully embellished creation. There's so much scrummy stuff to look at, awesome my friend!! Hugs, Ira ♥
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Ros Crawford said...

These are so beautiful ... I just love all the details you put into your creations ... have a happy day! xxx

Linda R said...

This looks so pretty.. I just love seeing what you create.. Your so talented my friend..

Hugs~