Saturday, October 6, 2012

~* Doin' a DOUBLE-TAKE...with The Greeting Farm & Happy World Card Making Day~ *~

Aloha!  Happy World Card Making Day!
I was super inspired to create this card with The Greeting Farm - Birthday Anya II stamp.  Isn't she a cutie pie.  For Double-Take Tuesday (DTT) Challenge this week at The Greeting Farm blog, we were to play with this super cute sketch and use similar colors to the sample.
SUPER CUTE SKETCH -->

SAMPLE BY JESSICA -->
I used the pretty DCWV The Vintage Flora Stack.  I also used the dark coral-ish red color and green color similar to the reddish and green colors used in the sample.  The die is MFT's Oval Open Scallop Doily. I fussy-cut Miss Anya after coloring her up with my Copics.  I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to her cupcake and dress.  The pretty ribbon is from k i Memories.  I added a Wild Orchid Crafts paper rose to the center of the bow.  There is a lot of layering of the designer papers and a lot of them are up on dimensional foam tape.
Check out Paper Issues on Facebook!  They are celebrating World Card Making Day with wonderful giveaways!
Have a wonderful weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha to you~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome take on the sketch Steph!!!!! Happy WCMD!!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

These are so sweet! Hope you are well and have a lovely weekend! Much aloha

Kim said...

Stephanie - Thank you for submitting your card to the eP Facebook page...You have won the $25.00 gift certificate! Email me at kim@eclecticpaperie.com for all of the details on how to claim your prize! XXOO