Saturday, October 20, 2012

~* Graphic 45 Bird Song Altered Frame *~

Aloha!
Sharing an altered frame I made using the pretty Graphic 45 Bird Song collection.  Love the vintage Asian images - so pretty. 
I added acrylic paint over the frame.  I created sprays using Wild Orchid Crafts rosebuds and cherry blossoms.  Stickles and Crackle Accents are throughout to accent the images.  I added some vintage buttons as well as this cool gold trim and yellow pearl trim.  I fussy cut the lanterns, the little butterfly, the flowers, and the flower in the lady's hair.  I also added some trinket pearls and halfback pearls and delicate lace.
I'm entering this project in the Graphic 45 FB challenge as well as the Wild Orchid Challenge: Silver and Gold.  I have gold in the trim, button, and the cherry blossom.  The Stickles has a silvery sheen.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

6 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

An amazingly beautiful project Steph with such fabulous details. I, too, love anything Asian and this looks so cool! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Linda R said...

Oh my goodness I am in love with this altered frame. I just love all the wonderful layers you have going on.

I do hope you are having a happy weekend.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! What a lovely creation ... all the little trinkets and details ... perfect! ... Thanks so much for your well wishes too ... sending hugs to you

Audrey Pettit said...

wow! This is so detailed and so amazing, Steph! I just love that beautiful vintage image and love the touches of gold. The combination of flowers is just stunning, too!

Lori said...

Oh, so beautiful! All the layers and little details are perfect!

Bev said...

Wow this is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at WOC this time x