Thursday, October 25, 2012

~* Graphic 45 Happy Haunting Mini Altered Paper Bag with Tags *~

Aloha!
I totally love love love making altered paper bags with tags or cards.  
I made this mini altered kraft paper bag (from the Target Dollar Bin) with tags using the Graphic 45 Happy Haunting collection.  I layered a lot of the designer papers and fussy cut images including the black cat on the right side :).  He was hard to cut out :p!  I inked up all the edges with Distress Ink in Black Soot.  Some of the images have Crackle Accents and Stickles in Frosted Lace or Star Dust.  I added some bling mesh and cute buttons that remind me of pumpkins.  There is also some burlap twine under the large black rose.  The black rose has Stickles added to it.  I tied some pretty delicate lace at the top and added a bling.  It used to be clear and I colored it up with my black Copic marker.  
The back features one of the Graphic 45/Hampton Art Happy Haunting stamps.  Love that pumpkin.  I added designer papers and part of some of another kraft paper bag to the mini shipping tags and added some lace and twine at the top as well as those pumpkin-looking buttons and baby Prima roses.
I sprayed the project with Lindy's Stamp Gang Glitz Spritz in Scintillating Silver.
I am entering this project into the following challenges:
1. Craft Us Crazy - Challenge #29 - Party This Way use the color BLACK as your DOMINANT color and/or PARTY theme.
2. Lindy's Stamp Gang "Halloween Fun" Contest 
3. Make it Monday with Kraft Outet: Inside and Out Challenge
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Aloha Friday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

Super fabulous!

Tracy said...

Well that fussy cutting paid off cause that image is fabulous. Wonderful project Steph! The tags look so cute poking out of the top and I love those Pumpkin look buttons. Too cute! Hope all is well with you and your my sweet friend. :-) Hugs!

Ros Crawford said...

Super treat bag and so full of details ... love the tags too! Enjoy your weekend ... hugs to you

Ira Huberts said...

Such a lovely creation with wonderful tag surprises inside Steph, pretty papers! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

kim.mom said...

WOW!!! Fabulous project!

Audrey Pettit said...

Pure vintage Halloween goodness! LOVE this, Steph!

Linda R said...

There you go again making me smile. I just love this. Love the way you used the graphic 45 images. Don't ya just love there images.

Hugs~

~Tammy~ said...

Steph, this is gogeous! Such wonderful goodness here and I am so happy you shared it with us at The Kraft Journal!

Becky Garrison said...

Amazing! That about says it all! I really love 'pocket cards' too, and his one is just incredible! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!

Lori said...

Gorgeous bag and tags! Pretty, fun Halloween papers. So glad you linked this at Craft Us Crazy!

Lindy's Stamp Gang said...

Love your album. Thanks for entering our contest. We will announce the winners on our blog later today.

sassy said...

wow what a superb project thank so much for sharing it with us at CRAFT US CRAZY this week hug sassyx