Saturday, October 6, 2012

~* "Thank You!" Rilakkuma Altered Paper Bag with Tag *~

Aloha!
Sharing with you a little altered paper bag with tag.  I made it using the kraft mini paper bags from the dollar spot at Target :).  I used the DCWV The Vintage Flora Stack.  I fussy-cut Rilakkuma and his friend from some stationary that I purchased.  I added the little mugs from another part of the stationary paper.  I added some Wild Orchid Crafts paper roses.  There is a bunch of goodies that I used from kawaiigoodies on Etsy. I love all the goodies that Soury sells :).  Here are some that I incorporated into this project:
-Adhesive lace trim
-Mini clothespin
-Button
-Twine in brown
-Manila tag
-"Thank You!" kraft seal
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great rest of your weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Now I want to find these mini kraft bags from the Dollar Spot! How absolutely adorable, Steph!