Thursday, November 15, 2012

~* Fall Button Wreath - Home Decor *~

Aloha!
A quick share...Soury requested that I make a home decor piece using buttons from her store - kawaiigoodies on etsy.  (I love buttons!)
I made this Fall Button Wreath from a foam wreath that I purchased from the Target dollar bins.  I wrapped around the gold diagonal striped washi tape and layered the buttons from kawaiigoodies on etsy.  I also added some glasses stones and some shimmery acrylic paint on the outside and inside.  I gathered some trim with a pleated pattern and lined the inside of the wreath.  I also wrapped the outside with the trim (without pleating it) too.  I must say it took awhile to layer the buttons, hehe.
Hope you have a Happy Aloha Friday and weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

2 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

What a lovely wreath ... those buttons look so cute!

Linda R said...

All those buttons look wonderful. Such a pretty wreath.

I hope it have a happy weekend.

Hugs