Friday, November 9, 2012

~* Happy Fall Gorjuss Girl Wall Hanging *~

Aloha!
Lots of us are getting sick around here :(...hope everyone is well!
Here is a fall wall hanging that I made to use as home decor.  I used a 6x6 black chipboard and adhered two different kraft cardstocks, some Basic Grey Indian Summer DP, and a bunch of embellishments.  The outer edge was distressed with Distress Ink in Black Soot.  I used the gorjuss girl stamp, Rainy Dayz and colored her up with my Copic markers.  I also stamped the pumpkins withe Graphic45 stamps and colored them with my Copics.  I added some My Mind's Eye chipboard letters that I added Crackle Accents to.  There is a huge orangish-red leaf in the background and a smaller leaf to the leftside.   I added Stickles to the edge.  Those two leaves and the little glittered acorn are from a chocolate box decoration, hehe.  I added some acrylic leaves, acrylic flower with bling center, Prima glittery acrylic flowers, paper roses, and a Prima applique with paper rose on top.  And of course, you can see all that Prima bling.  
We don't get to experience fall in Hawaii so I'm not sure if I did justice to the season :p'.
I am entering this project into the following challenges:
1. The Kraft Journal: Make It Monday - Happy Harvest Challenge
2. MB's Treasurita Thankful Creative Challenge - must use leaves
3. All That Scraps Challenge Blog - ABC - Anything But a Card
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

6 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

What a lovely, festive way to celebrate Fall Steph! Love those pumpkins, so cute! Hope you're doing fine my friend, big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Linda R said...

What a wonderful little wall hanging. Lots of yummy layers!

I do hope you stay well my friend.

Hugs~

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for joining us at The Kraft Journal. It's always nice to have you play along, and we love to see Kraft Outlet products. I hope you will check out the wonderful supplies available at:
www.kraftoutlet.com
Such great prices and a wonderful variety of crafting supplies.

I'd also love to invite you to share your work at:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
We enjoy meeting new friends and invite you to share your work. It's always an Anything Goes theme. Your sweet cards would be perfect in any of our challenges there as well. We welcome you!

Thanks for playing along, and have a blessed weekend!
Karen L

Ros Crawford said...

This is so lovely and very colourful ... I hope you are ok ... I am getting over a virus but now my hubby has it! Sending hugs and much aloha xxx

~Tammy~ said...

Your wall hanging is just beautiful! So so full of details! So happy you shared with us at The Kraft Journal this week! :=))))

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Beautiful wall hanging, love the colors and the great design. Thanks for playing with us over at ATS!!!