Saturday, November 17, 2012

~* Joyeux Noel - Christmas Altered Paper Bag with Tag *~

Bonjour!
hehe, aloha!  Here's another altered paper bag with tag.  I think I will be making altered paper bags forever. There is just something about them that I love love love!
I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm stamp set - A Cheeky Christmas.
I have to say that my inspiration color was sort of an icey blue...unfortunately, I could not find some blue sprays so I mixed it up with some magentas :).
I layered on Melissa Frances Countdown to Christmas DPs.  There is a bunch of laces and trims, baubles and pearls, Stickles...loved blinging this project up!  The edges were all distressed with Distress Ink in tumbled glass.  The sentiment is from a Flourishes stamp set.  The holly leaves and berries are Prima.
The tag has the matching DP with some Stickles and the edges are distressed.
I am entering this project into the following challenges:
1. Splendid Stamping with the Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge: TWILIGH/Fantasy Theme - my project has a Winter Fantasy theme.
2. Craft Us Crazy - Challenge 30: Color Me Inspired - Use your favorite color and/or holiday theme - I used my favorite colors and it has a holiday theme :).
3. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge: Feeling Blue - The blue color was my inspiration.  I added the other colors as accents.
Merci Beaucoup for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

5 comments:

Sazzle said...

Love these altered bags Steph and you've chosen such a lovely image too :-)

Thanks for joining us over at Fussy and Fancy for our feeling blue challenge - good luck!

xx Sazzle xx

Ros Crawford said...

Lovely Steph ... I can see you adore these and you really transform them into something special ... have a lovely day!

Linda R said...

Well it sure is cute as can be. That image makes me smile.

Hugs~

Lori said...

Darling altered bag! I'm so glad that you linked it up at Craft Us Crazy!

Ira Huberts said...

I sure missed a lot of beautiful creations whilst I was abroad visiting our suppliers! Gosh, so glad to see you've been making such wonderful creations! So sorry I wasn't able to come round to visit you sooner! Thanks for sharing these beauties! Hugs, Ira xox