Tuesday, November 6, 2012

~* Simple Christmas Card #2 for K-Lusive Kreations: 2nd Make a Keiki Smile Card Drive *~

Aloha!
Here is another simple card to make a keiki smile :).  My friend, Kris of K-Lusive Kreations, is having a card drive - Make a Keiki Smile.
I used the echo park paper co. Everybody Loves Christmas designed by Bella Road collection papers and the adorable Dandelion Designs rubber stamps.  I inked up the edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen.  I also added Glossy Accents to add dimension to the image.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)  

3 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Awww! These little guys certainly make me smile!

Ira Huberts said...

And me, too, for that matter! These sweet little penguins are most adorable Steph! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Linda R said...

So cute. I just adore the penguins.

Hugs~