Sunday, November 4, 2012

~* Simple Christmas Card for K-Lusive Kreations: 2nd Make a Keiki Smile Card Drive *~

Aloha!
Here is a simple card...not made for any challenges, but simply to make a keiki smile :).  My friend, Kris of K-Lusive Kreations, is having a card drive - Make a Keiki Smile - and I really wanted to participate.  I hope to make more if time permits.
I used the Pink Paislee City Sidewalks collection papers and the adorable Dandelion Designs rubber stamps.  I inked up the edges with Distress Ink in Antique Linen and I used some of my SU! punches.  I also added Glossy Accents to add dimension to the images.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)  

2 comments:

Linda R said...

I know your card has me smiling.. Well done my friend.

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

So cute!! Love the glossy panda