Saturday, November 3, 2012

~* Vintage Christmas Easel Card *~

Happy Weekend, Everyone!
Just wanted to share with you an easel card I made using the Pink Paislee City Sidewalks collection.  The girl is from the ephemera pack and I actually fussy-cut her out because she had a white border around her.
This card is made from a kraft cardstock base and I layered the papers and images and lots of yummy embellies and trims.  I used acrylic paint, Crackle Accents, and Stickles to add interest.  
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
1. Totally Gorjuss: Challenge 156 Anything goes...with a button! - I used a lot of pretty vintagey buttons and yummy glittery snowflake ones too!
Woot woot!  I have 100 subbies!  Thanks for subscribing :)!
Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

How fab is this...love the poms! woot woot for the 100!!!!!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!! I LOVE alllllll of your embellishments!! Fabulously piled on!! I just love the overall feel of your card!! Thank you for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!! Hugs
Heather

Ira Huberts said...

Gosh Steph, that's one fine Christmas cards with loads of scrummy details! Love those poinsettia flowers and the sweet little girl, so pretty! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

contadinak said...

Really comforting card with all the lovely embellishments and textures - great job! Thanks so much for playing along at RRR!

Becky Garrison said...

WOW! Just wow! Your card is just lovely, and as a huge fan of layering and 'more is more', this card is right up my alley! Thanks so much for joining us this week at TKJ!!! Becky / DT

Linda R said...

Oh my stars my friend. Your card here is gorgeous. That image is wonderful. And I am loving the pompoms.

Hugs~

~Tammy~ said...

Lots of gorgeous eye candy~ Love your easel card with so many beautiful things to admire! Thank you for sharing your talents with us at The Kraft Journal this week!

Elin said...

Now there is a card with loads of details, I had to look more then once. Love the flowers, in true xmas spirrit. Thank you for joining in on our LLC challange.

Hazel said...

Beautiful card Steph - love all those lush embellishments.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will come and join in the fun with us on the next challenge.

Have a great weekend.

Toodles

Hazel xx

Sandra Mathis said...

Hi Steph,
Gorgeous vintage card! So many wonderful details to look at...love the vintage images and the tickets, and the pom pom trim, it's so gorgeous to use on Christmas cards. Thanks for joining LLC for our Christmas challenge in November.

Hugz,
Sandy