Saturday, December 1, 2012

~* Hello Kitty Inspired Cuddle Anya Altered Target Dollar Bin Notebook *~

Happy December!
I meant to make this post last night, but google was down :(.  So here is my altered Target Dollar Bin Notebook.  It started off with a cute big apple silhouette on the top.  I love the apple, but wanted to make something kawaii with Hello Kitty on it.  I used some cute Hello Kitty origami paper.  I added Glossy Accents and Stickles to accent the images and paper.  There is a bunch of trims, lace, and embellishments (lots of layering going on) including a bow I made from trinket pearls and a heart halfback pearl.  The image is TGF's Cuddle Anya.  I colored her with my Copic markers in colors to match the origami paper.  The colors are the "classic" Hello Kitty colors.  I fussy-cut a lot of the images including the red bow on her hat.  I added Glossy Accents.  I also added some Stickles to her cute hat :).
I am entering this project in the following challenges:
1. Simon Says Stamp Challenge: ANYTHING GOES
2. 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog: Challenge #61 - Anything Goes
3. Craft Us Crazy: GIVE THANKS/THANK YOU and/or INSPIRE US! - and Hello Kitty inspired me to create this altered notebook :)!
Hope you have a lovely weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

5 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

This is so cute! Love all of the sweet little details. :) Thanks for playing along in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week! xo

~amy~ said...

Super fun notebook steph!

Valentina said...

cute and sweet! thanks for sharing at craft us crazy challenge this week!

Linda R said...

Soooo cute. I just love the sweet little image my friend..

Hugs~

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness just look at all those cute images ... so sweet!