Tuesday, December 11, 2012

~* "Merry Christmas" Sweet Sophie Tag *~

Aloha Everyone!
Here's a quick tag that I made in a few today.  I had fun coloring in the super adorable image called Sweet Sophie by Sweet Nothings Stamp Co with my Copics.  I used the gorgeous Glitz Joyeux Noel paper stack.  The top tab is a Stampin' Up! punch.  The sentiment is from a Flourishes stamp set.  I added some box-pleated satin trim, pearl trim, and delicate lace that I tied into a bow.  Some pearl accents were also added.
I am entering this tag into the following challenges:
1. Craft Us Crazy - Challenge #32 - It's beginning to look a lot like... - the challenge is CHRISTMAS/WINTER and/or FAVORITE EMBELLISHMENT - Christmas is definitely my theme and I added a bunch of my fave embellishments including pearl accents and trims.
2. Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Challenge 77 - I love Christmas
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely week!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

4 comments:

Friday said...

Precious tag, Steph. Awesome coloring too. TFS... Hugs!!

~amy~ said...

super CUTE tag!

Ros Crawford said...

What a sweet tag this is ... I love how you coloured the image ... have a great day Steph

Annie said...

Your tag is gorgeous, I love the sweet image. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Ann xxx