Thursday, December 13, 2012

~* Vintage Christmas Altered Trim Spool using Tsunami Rose Design's Christmas Gift Printable Journal *~

Aloha!
I upcycled a spool that housed my lace trim.  I added some kraft cardstock circles and distressed the edges of the spool and the cardstock with Distress Ink in Vintage Photo.  I used the beautiful angel image from Tsunami Rose Design's "Christmas Gift" Printable Journal.  I added some sparkly gold leaves, Prima holly berry spray, pearl trims, Stickles, burlap twine, and Pink Paislee chipboard snowflakes the I inked up with Distress Inks.  I fussy-cut the word, "Believe," from one of the printables.
I added burlap trim in the inside to create something the ornament can hang from.  I tied the top with burlap string.
The other side of the ornament has the beautiful sentiment piece from the printables.  I distressed the edges and added a bunch of Stickles.  There is some delicate lace and burlap string I tied into bows, pearl trim, chipboard snowflake, and Prima rose.  


 **********

Check out our Giveaway too!!! 




**********

Keep up with Tsunami Rose updates by checking out our:

Thanks for stopping by and hope you have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

LOVE all the glitz!!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Your up- cycling is beautiful!! Sending much Aloha

Lori said...

Gorgeous - love the image you used and what fun to upcycle!

Rhonda R. said...

BEAUTIFUL Steph!!! :))
Rhonda TRD DTL

Linda R said...

Hello my friend. What a gorgeous creation you have made here. Lots of yummy layers and I just love all the sparkle.

Hugs~

Juls said...

wowzer!! this is beautiful!! Hugs Juls