Saturday, January 12, 2013

~* Altered Wood Plaque Using Sushi Doll's Abby Birthday Balloons *~

Aloha!
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend so far!
Sharing with you an altered wood plaque that I made for my Mommy's Birthday.  I hope she likes it!
I painted the plaque with gesso and champagne metallic acrylic paint.  I used papers from the Prima Meadow Lark collection.  I altered the adorable Abby Birthday Balloons image to hold a flower that was from the Prima Meadow Lark collection and I added a paper rose that I distressed with Distress Ink in milled lavender.  I colored her with my Copic markers.  I added tons of Wild Orchid Craft embellishments (paper flowers, heart and circular pearl shapes, fabric butterflies, and rose cabochon), lots of bits of lace and pearl trims, rosette trim, a stickpin I made, and some other embellishments.
Here's Susi's Info:
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

1 comment:

Linda R said...

So pretty. I always enjoy seeing your altered project.

Hugs~