Thursday, January 3, 2013

~* Happy Valentine's Day, Honey :) *~

Aloha!

I purchased this adorable digi image, Honey, from Alicia's Little Shop.  It was challenging coloring her with my Copics, but I had a lot of fun.  I know there are mistakes, but it's okay :).  I had great crafty therapy tonight finishing up the card.  I used the gorgeous Authentique Lovely Collection.  I also used a Studio G square card with decorative edge as the base.  There is a ton of lace and lace bits here and there and Wild Orchid Craft roses and pearl trims.  I also used a Target Dollar Bin scalloped heart foam piece and one of the ephemera images from the paper collection.  I also added Stickles to sweet Honey :).
I'm entering this card into Alicia's Special Challenge - "Anything Goes".  
Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Aloha Friday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

4 comments:

Ros Crawford said...

Beautiful image and you've coloured her just perfectly1

Alicia Alva said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you for playing the challenge.

Juls said...

gorgeous!! Loving all the beads!! Hugs Juls

Friday said...

Gorgeous card, Steph. I want that paper line for Valentines this year. I love the colors. Your coloring is Awesome. I don't see any mistakes. Awesome job. TFS... Hugs!!