Wednesday, January 16, 2013

~* Honey Love Card *~

Aloha!
Hope you're all having a great week so far!  Can you believe it's mid-January 2013 already?!?  Where did the time go?  
Here's a card that I created with the beautiful digital papers from Tsunami Rose Designs' "New Beginnings" Printable Journal.  I layered the papers and distressed the edges with Distress Inks.  I used a Martha Stewart punch on the corners.  The image is the adorable Honey Digital Image illustrated by Yampuff that I purchased from Alicia's Little Shop.  If she looks familiar, I made another card with this cutie pie here.  I colored her up with my Copic markers.  I had fun embellishing this card with my faves - paper roses, bits of lace, trim, and pearl trim, and pearls :).  I also used Distress Ink to color up the back portion of the card.
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
2. Alicia's Challenge #2 - The theme: Use your favorite crafty item on your creation!  I added a bunch of my faves as mentioned above :).
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

4 comments:

Alicia A. said...

So beautiful! Thank you for playing the challenge :)

Camille Short said...

This was an especially inspiring card! I Love all the bling!

Rhonda Ratliff said...

Ohhhh Steph... this is just gorgeous!! I LOVE IT!!! :))
~Rhonda- TRD DTL

Елена Сальникова said...

Очень нежная открытка, лёгкая и весенняя! Замечательная работа!