Saturday, January 26, 2013

~* LOVE Altered Canvas Using Altered Balloon Sophie *~

Aloha!

I had a spurt of crafty mojo today.  Finished this in a few hours.  I had so much fun creating this altered canvas.  I added some old designer papers that I found in my stash.  I added a Target Dollar Bin foam heart.  There are a ton of embellishments including laces, pearls, twine, and a bunch of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers, pearls, crochet piece, butterfly, heart crystal spray...  I added Balloon Sophie from Sweet Nothings Stamp Company.  She originally was  holding balloons, but I altered the image and made her hold some roses :).  I simply had a ton of fun playing!
I'm entering this project into the following:
1. Brown Sugar Challenge: #26 Valentine's
2. Totally Gorjuss: Challenge #168 Flowers
3. Little Miss Muffet: Challenge 53 Hearts and Flowers
4. Stamp and Create: January Challenge Love
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you're all having a fabulous weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

12 comments:

Tracy said...

Precious Steph! We can always count on you for lots of fabulous embellies. She's colored beautifully and I love the little banner. Hope all is well with you. Sending big hugs!

Linda said...

Love this canvas Steph! You're amazing! I hope you entered the SNSC design team call! xoxo, Linda

Linda R said...

This looks amazing. I always love to see all your layering.

Hugs~

Qie said...

Lovely card.. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good Luck..

Creations by Shirl said...

Super cute~Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar Challenge.

Scrappin Sista said...

Nice card!! Thank you for playing along with Brown Sugar this week!! Hope you decide to play along with us again!! Good luck!
Alice B

mae said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us this month at Stamp and Create Challenge!
xx,
Mae

Kim Kutie said...

Very nice card. Thank you for playing along with us at Brown Sugar.

Debra Miller said...

Great project. Thanks for sharing it with us at Little Miss Muffet! Deb

Carla S. said...

Fantastic project, Steph! Thanks for sharing your creation for the Little Miss Muffet challenge!

Milliesmarvels said...

Gorgeous! love all the details! Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!
Jane
x

Juls said...

such a gorgeous creation! Hugs Juls