Thursday, January 24, 2013

~* Simple Kawaii Valentine's Day Box for My Hubby *~

Aloha!
Got this super kawaii freebie from Kitty Bee Designs today.  He's called Cupid Bun.  I colored him with my Copics.  The little arrow was on the ground, but I put it by his bow.  hehe.  
Wanted to make something for the hubs.  So here's a super simple altered Target Valentine's Day box.  I used the Target Dollar Bin Foam Heart and some Studio G bling I scattered around.  I added some wood letter beads and added a cute lace trim all around.
Happy Aloha Friday!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)  

1 comment:

Ira Huberts said...

Oh how totally sweet this looks Steph! Your DH must love his box, the image looks most adorable, really sweet and those cute letter blocks are fab! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl