Wednesday, January 23, 2013

~* Tsunami Rose Designs - Challenge Wednesday - #4 - Anything Goes *~


Aloha!
Tsunami Rose Links                                           

Here is the "pocket with card" I created using the gorgeous Tsunami Rose Designs "New Beginnings" Printable Journal.  You can visit my YouTube Channel HERE to see my tutorial on how to make a similar pocket.  This time I simply created it with a glassine bag. 
I added Distress Crackle Paint on parts of the designer printable papers.  I love the effect.  I distressed all the edges of the papers with Distress Ink.  Added flower pearl trims, pearl trims, organza flower trim, paper and fabric flowers, and heart pearls.
Come play along with us :)!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

Friday said...

Gorgeous, Steph. These images are so pretty. Awesome job... ♥ them. Hugs!

~amy~ said...

really pretty steph!

Ira Huberts said...

Oh wow, that looks absolutely lovely Steph with all the pretty pearls and beautiful lace! How are you? Hope you're doing fine, take care, hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl