Wednesday, January 2, 2013

~* Tsunami Rose Designs - Challenge Wednesday - #1 - "Anything Goes" *~

Aloha!
Tsunami Rose Links                                           
For the challenge, I created a "New Year's" Ornament for my friend. She loves pinks and purples and nature so I knew the perfect thing to make for her. I used the gorgeous papers from Tsunami Rose Designs "New Beginnings" Printable Journal. Her designs can be used on any project.
I cut the designer paper to cover the Target Dollar Bin coaster. I put on a coat of Sparkle Modge Podge. I love how it came out! So sparkley and pretty! I also used some Distress Inks in Milled Lavender and Victorian Velvet. There are various embellishments (foam roses, paper peonies and chrysanthemums, satin roses, appliques that I inked up, pearls, wheat sprays,...) and trims (pearl trims, lace,...). I inked up many of the flowers and added Star Dust Stickles to them. I made the stickpin with the butterfly bead. I adhered paper to a Pink Paislee wood letter, "K," and added Modge Podge and Distress Inks.
Check out Daisy's printables - you won't be disappointed :)!
Thank you for stopping by and Happy New Year! Here's to an awesome 2013 filled with smiles, laughter, and good health!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

4 comments:

Friday said...

Gorgeous, Steph. Love love love your ornaments. These papers are so pretty. TFS... Hugs!

Ira Huberts said...

Happy New Year to you Steph, may this be a good year for you. Lovely ornament, very feminine with all the pretty lace and pearls! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Linda R said...

This look amazing my crafty friend. Wishing you and your family all the best in 2013!

Hugs~

Juls said...

stunning creation!! Hugs Juls