Tuesday, January 22, 2013

~* You Make Me Smile! *~

Aloha!
Sharing a card I made using a kraft corrugated card base.  I added some cardstock and designer paper.  The designer paper is the Carta Bella Paris Girl collection.
The adorable image is La-La Land Crafts Heart Balloon Marci.  I colored her using my Copic markers.    
I added a bunch of Wild Orchid Craft flowers, the heart crystal spray, satin butterfly, pearls, pearl trim, Stickles, and heart cutout satin trim.  I also cut strips from the paper so that "You make me smile!" is showing to the right of Marci.  I also cut the strip of the Eiffel Towers and banners.
I'm entering this card into a challenge on Facebook La-La Land Crafts Group Contest #8 - Plaid.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

No comments: