Thursday, February 14, 2013

~* SNSC Love Letter Sophie Card *~

Aloha!
I'm sharing with you another Design Team project for Sweet Nothings Stamp Company.  I used the adorable "Love Letter Sophie" digi image.  I colored her up with my Copic markers.  I used a corrugated kraft cardstock base from my friend, Rina.  I layered some pretty papers from DCWV "The Vintage Flora Stack".  I love this paper collection.  I used a glittery foam flower from the Target Dollar Bin.  The paper roses, crochet flower, and fabric butterfly are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I added two stickpins that I made.  There is a halfback pearl on the crochet flower, seam binding bow with a Stampin Up! flower cabochon.  I added Star Dust Stickles to her love letter and to the paper roses.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

2 comments:

Juls said...

cute!!! Love her sparkly letter!!! Hugs Juls

Ira Huberts said...

Such a sweet, adorable card Steph, love the touch of bling and pretty blooms! How are you, hope you´re doing fine! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl