Monday, February 11, 2013

~* SNSC Lovey Dovey Sophie and Lucky Valentine's Day Wall Hanging *~


Aloha!
I'm here to share with you my first Design Team project for Sweet Nothings Stamp Co.  I used the adorable Lovey Dovey Sophie and Lucky image, which I colored up with my Copic markers.  I started off with a raw wood banner-type frame.  I painted it with gesso and acrylic paint in pink.  There is some Target Dollar Bin heart paper in the recessed portion of the frame.  I then painted everything with Sparkle Mod Podge.  
I layered a bunch of embellishments including foam hearts from the Target Dollar Bin (I had to cut the inner heart down in size to make it looked layered).  I stamped a sentiment using two Studio G stamps, "Sweet" and "Love."  (By the way, this image actually comes with a freebie sentiment so it's an amazing deal!)  I used a mask to add some white hearts on the left-hand side of the frame.  I layered lots of lace, trims, beaded pearl trim, Wild Orchid flowers, pearls, stamens, a Wild Orchid Craft heart crystal spray, a button, rolled satin roses, bling, and resins.  The laces and trims are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Suhafuha on Etsy.

I also added seam binding at the top to hang the wall hanging.
Thank you for stopping by!  Check out the Sweet Nothings Stamp Co. February Releases - they are so adorable!
*hugs* and Much aloha,
Steph :)

1 comment:

Juls said...

so romantic!! Love the pearls and gems!! Hugs Juls