Sunday, February 17, 2013

~* Tsunami Rose Design Team: Grungey Chic Altered Paper Bag Card with Tags using Parisian Daydream Printable Journal *~

Aloha!
Sharing a card that I made using the gorgeous "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal Kit from Tsunami Rose Designs.  I made the card so that you can add lots of love notes and even some notes or photos on the tags in the pocket.  
I added Crackle Accents and Stickles in Frosted Lace to the images.  There are a bunch of Wild Orchid Craft paper roses that I inked up with Black Soot Distress Ink and gesso.  All the edges were also inked up.  I added some lace, bling, halfback pearl trim, stamens, and a fleur-de-lis charm.  
On the inside, I added some beautiful laces and trims.  I added the gorgeous papers and images from the Parisian Daydream collection.  Added another charm, Prima pearl bling, and distressed Wild Orchid Craft roses.
I had so much fun playing!
Please visit my YouTube Channel for my video.
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

6 comments:

Juls said...

Wowzer!! Such an incredible project!! So detailed love every part of it, just perfect!! Hugs Juls x

Ros Crawford said...

This is so very pretty ... love the French theme ... Hope all is well with you ...

Ira Huberts said...

Oh la la, very French looking! Adorable, stylish creation Steph, totally beautiful! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Archana Joshi said...

This is awesome. I love everything you made, Steph.
Hugs,
Archana

Linda R said...

Looks so beautiful my friend. Always love your eye for the details.

Hugs~

Terry said...

So beautiful!!! Love all the pretty little details! Wow, it has been a long time! Hope you are doing well!