Sunday, February 24, 2013

~* Tsunami Rose Design Team: Shabby Chic Altered Frame using Parisian Daydream Printable Journal *~

Aloha!
Sharing an altered Michaels frame that I created using the gorgeous "Parisian Daydream" Printable Journal Kit from Tsunami Rose Designs.  The images from the collection are inside the frame and also the fussy-cute image on the lower right corner, which I added Crackle Accents to and also distressed the edges with white acrylic paint.  I added some yummy seam binding and lace to the top and a beautiful earring that I repurposed.  
I added a bunch of gorgeous Wild Orchid Crafts roses, stamens, and cabochon.  I also added some pearl spray and bling with pearl.
Here is a my video of my project:
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

4 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

A beautifully designed frame Steph, wonderful flower arrangement, so romantic... How are you? Hope you're doing fine, long time no hear! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Juls said...

Wow this is just beautiful!!! Hugs Juls

Ros Crawford said...

Wow! so pretty and so full of detail ... much Aloha Steph!

Linda R said...

Oh my gosh girlfriend this is gorgeous. I always love your creations..

Hugs~