Saturday, March 16, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Altered "A" using Prima Romantique Collection *~

Aloha!
Sharing a Shabby Chic Altered 8" Paper Mache Letter "A" that I created for my friend, Annie, in a swap that we did.  I adore layering yummy embellishments and textures.  
I used the gorgeous Prima Romantique collection.  All the papers are distressed with my fingernail and with gesso or white acrylic paint.  I added lace beneath the areas where I teared open and curled up.  Bits and pieces of lace, trinket pearls, and lots of Wild Orchid Crafts flowers all distressed with gesso or white acrylic paint.  There is a Prima trinket that I tied a lace bow and added a halfback pearl.
I really hope she likes it :)!  I loved creating it for her!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

3 comments:

jannekevanveen said...

wow amazing!! greetings Janneke

EverBloomingCrafts said...

Beautiful and so feminine and sweet! I'm sure Annie will love these sweetie! I do! ^O^ Hugs to you, Ann

Lori said...

I think your friend, Annie, will love this! What a gorgeous letter A!