Monday, March 11, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Altered Wood Spoon using Prima Divine *~

Aloha!
Sharing an altered wood spoon that I created tonight using the Prima Divine collection.  I gesso-ed the wood spoon that I purchased today at my local store.  I added tissue paper with text print all over the spoon.  Then I wrapped cheese cloth around.  I also wrapped the handle with some trinket pearls.  I added a lace doilie to the back of the spoon head.  I layered some crochet lace then the beautiful image from the collection that I added Crackle Accents to.  I added lots of yummy Wild Orchid Crafts roses that I distressed with white acrylic paint.  I also added some pearl stamens, trinket pearls that I tied into a knot, Prima Alencon lace, Stampin Up' resin flower, seam binding bow, burlap string that I tied in bows and added a halfback pearl, and a dream metal tag from Studio G.
I made this for a challenge on YouTube.  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day :)!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)

1 comment:

Juls said...

wow!! Its Just beautiful! Hugs Juls