Saturday, March 9, 2013

~* Shabby Chic Prima Divine Altered Canvas - "Life...It's All Good" *~

Aloha!
Sharing an altered canvas I made using the gorgeous Prima Divine collection.  I love it!  I distressed everything with my fingernail and with gesso.  I layered a lot of yummies including fussy-cut images from the collection, a lace doilie, laces, Prima Alencon lace, burlap fabric, burlap twine, Wild Orchid Crafts roses, pearl sprays, pearl stamens, trinket pearls, halfback pearls, and a Tim Holtz "Life" metal key and mini paper clip.  I also used the beautiful rose image and put in on a Spare Parts bottle cap and filled it with Glossy Accents.  I added Crackle Accents to the rose images and Tim Holtz Crackle Paint in Rock Candy on the sweet image of the girls.  I also added Stickles in Frosted Lace on one of the images.
I had tons of fun playing!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!
*hugs* and Much aloha~!
Steph :)
March 2013

4 comments:

Ira Huberts said...

Oh this is such a darling creation Steph, love the frills, flowers, lace and pretty image, just adorable! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

EverBloomingCrafts said...

beautiful work Steph! Love you and your creations my sweet friend. XOXO Ann ^____^

Linda R said...

Such shabby goodness my friend. I just love it.

Hugs~

Juls said...

stunning!! Loving all the lace detail! Hugs Juls